October 13, 2013

Cyprus

Here are a few pics from our recent trip to Cyprus.... yeah, it's stunning! It's like 100 miles off the coast of Syria, Israel, and Lebanon, under Turkey and above Egypt.... which is probably as close as I will ever get to those places. It was lovely and hot and dry, which is perfect because I'm so not ready for this New England autumn. Feed me all the pumpkin-flavored stuff you want- I'm still in the mood for smoothies and sunshine. But as the sun won't be coming back for the next 5 (okay, 6) months, I'll be sharing more of this trip in increments, with explanations of the pictures. Mini-vacations for all!! :)


1. View of Limassol from our hotel room 2. Graffiti in Old Town. 3. A scenic sidestreet in Old Town
 4. Love tiny magazines! Oh, and the Mediterranean ;) 5. The best picture I've ever taken 6. The best coffee I've ever "dranken"
7. My Grecian sandals from Target finally looked appropriate! 8. Crazy pinkie toe 9. People live on this island?!



1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful! Great pictures. You look so pretty Sevy! I love mom

    ReplyDelete