A couple weeks ago, GGG played the after-party (and premiere) for a new, straight-to-Video-On-Demand film! (Reminds me of that quote from Reckless Kelly, that Yahoo Serious movie from the 90's.... ask me in person and I'll tell you it ;) Anyways, it was amazing! Held in the largest private residence in Boston, there were free drinks, free oyster bar, free food. An Irish tenor followed GGG's performance... probably the only time that will ever happen! And the goodie bags contained a cookie with the movie poster on it, a random book, some flyers, and a magnetic fridge clip.... slightly underwhelming, considering the evening, but we weren't complaining! :)
Here are some of the highlights of the evening:
 |
| From Left: Guitarist's GF, Singer's GF, Drummer's GF. |
Our picture in the Boston Globe!! The GGG girlfriends made it into the online edition, but our lovely boys, busy rocking out for the guests, didn't. :(
 |
| From Left: Parker Posey, Me, Liz, Neale. |
Parker Posey starred in the film, and here's the sneaky picture Chris took of me and her.... I love sneaky celeb pics! Chris then introduced me to her, and I was a total spaz. Haha!
And finally, the beginning of the set... it may look empty, but who cares? Parker Posey's sitting there on the couch, and that's all that matters!
Ha! I love your sneaky celeb pics! Especially of you standing next to her...awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I've been thinking of doing an all sneaky celeb pic post... might be fun!
ReplyDelete